HELP Dishwasher Vs Plinth

Questions about fitting kitchens in here please

Moderator: Moderators

royaloakcarpentry

Re: HELP Dishwasher Vs Plinth

Post by royaloakcarpentry »

fin wrote:i cant recall seeing a dishwasher come with spare legs. i have fitted a canny few. not as many as roc like.

last one i fitted was a 3 legged thing. with a screw at the front for raising the back single leg. and a bit of an overly complicated plastic mechanism that was knackered pretty much by the time id got it in the right position.

as others have said i fit em to the top.

Thats cos some of them only adjust to 20mm and these have extra higher legs added with them. Others adjust up to the 60mm needed (or whatever the height is......never measured it from and deducted appliance body for the measurement) and therefore do not need the leg extensions.

I probably shouldn't have said all, because I am sure the neff and bosche adjust up.
fin

Post by fin »

to be fair i maybe only do a kitchen a year. and appliances probably change quite often so perhaps i missed that.
ayjay

Post by ayjay »

fin wrote:i cant recall seeing a dishwasher come with spare legs. i have fitted a canny few. not as many as roc like.

They often don't look like legs, just extension pieces which extend the fitted legs - very easy to chuck them out if you're that way inclined. :lol:
One day it will all be firewood.

Return to “Kitchen Fitting”